The Parish Council play areas are now open.
The areas have been risk assessed according to Government guidelines and the Assessment can been seen here .
Signs advising on the safe use of the play areas have been displayed. Sign
For the safety of all users of the play equipment please:
- Maintain a 2 metre distance between yourself and others.
- Sanitise your hands before, during and after using the play area, especially after touching the equipment and access gates.
- Wash your hands thoroughly when you get home.
- If the play area is busy, please wait or come back at another time.
- No food or drink and please take your litter home with you. Do not lick or put your mouth on the play equipment.
Scientific advice suggests that the COVID-19 virus can survive for up to several days on some hard surfaces. The risks are reduced when outdoors, where surfaces may be subject to UV light and/or rain.
Whilst all possible practical measures have been put in place, users of Parish Council play equipment do so at their own choice and risk.
Please be patient and kind – we all deserve to play safely