Under the restrictions that came into force from Thursday 5 November:
The Parish Council play areas remain open but outdoor gyms must be closed. The Parish outdoor gyms are located on Wyebank Road and Tutshill Recreation Ground, Coleford Road.
Outdoor gyms are defined as: An outdoor space containing exercise fixtures and/or machines.
The areas have been risk assessed according to Government guidelines and the Assessment can been seen by clicking here .
For the safety of all users of the play equipment please:
- Maintain a 2 metre distance between yourself and others.
- Sanitise your hands before, during and after using the play area, especially after touching the equipment and access gates.
- Wash your hands thoroughly when you get home.
- If the play area is busy, please wait or come back at another time.
- No food or drink and please take your litter home with you. Do not lick or put your mouth on the play equipment.
Scientific advice suggests that the COVID-19 virus can survive for up to several days on some hard surfaces. The risks are reduced when outdoors, where surfaces may be subject to UV light and/or rain.
Whilst all possible practical measures have been put in place, users of Parish Council play equipment do so at their own choice and risk.
Please be patient and kind – we all deserve to play safely