Information and updates from the various communities supporting Tidenham Parish can be found below.
Tidenham Parish Council
- A letter from the chairman of Tidenham Parish Council can be accessed by clicking the following link. Chairman’s Letter.
- Notice to residents of Tidenham Parish regarding council meetings. Click here
- Tidenham Parish Council is supporting Chepstow Covid 19 Helping Group whose volunteers are helping communities in Tidenham Parish with shopping, collecting medications etc. The co-ordinators in the Parish are as follows:
- Tutshill Area (including Tidenham, Boughspring, Woodcroft if possible) – Katy Pingree 01291 892243
- Sedbury Area – Rebecca Brown 01291 892257
- Beachley Area – Neil Tylor 01291 892563
A huge thank you to all the volunteers involved.
Forest of Dean District Council – Business Matters
A wide range of information from the District Council on Covid 19 and other business matters within the Forest area 13 August – click here
Gloucestershire County Council – Covid 19 Mobile Testing Units – Location Information
If you have symptoms of Covid-19, you can get a free NHS test. Follow link for weekly test unit locations – click here
Covid 19 information for carers from the Gloucestershire Care Hub. Please share with carers you may be in contact with. Click here
If you, or anybody you know, is a carer and not already registered with the Carers Hub please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 111 9000 for information and help.
Forest of Dean District Council:
District Council Easing of Lockdown for Businesses – click here
- Food bank – 07775 265263 / email@example.com
- Baby bank – 07870 286268 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age UK – 0800 678 1602 / https://www.ageuk.org.uk/gloucestershire/our-services/coronavirus-covid-19-and-older-people/
Gloucestershire County Council
- Headlines 11 September 2020 – click here
- Headlines 4 September 2020 – click here
- Headlines 28 August 2020 – click here
- Headlines 25 August 2020 – click here
- Community support news – help hub launched to support residents
- Gloucestershire’s councils and partners have created a community help hub to connect local people who need help, with others who can provide the support they need.
- To read more please click this link.
- People can now register to the county’s community help hub by calling 01452 583519 Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5pm, as well as online at www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/helphub
- Please click here to see flyer from ‘The Long Table’ (a community interest company) which is offering a delivered meals service as part of the Covid-19 response.