Information and updates from the various communities supporting Tidenham Parish can be found below.
Tidenham Parish Council
- A letter from the chairman of Tidenham Parish Council can be accessed by clicking the following link. Click here for Chairman’s Letter.
- Notice to residents of Tidenham Parish regarding council meetings. Click here to read Notice.
- Tidenham Parish Council is supporting Chepstow Covid 19 Helping Group whose volunteers are helping communities in Tidenham Parish with shopping, collecting medications etc. The co-ordinators in the Parish are as follows:
- Tutshill Area (including Tidenham, Boughspring, Woodcroft if possible) – Katy Pingree 01291 892243.
- Sedbury Area – Rebecca Brown 01291 892257.
- Beachley Area – Neil Tylor 01291 892563.
A huge thank you to all the volunteers involved.
Gloucestershire County Council – Open Letter to Care Homes – 29th October 2020.
Forest of Dean District Council – Business Matters
A wide range of information from the District Council on Covid 19 and other business matters within the Forest area including important information on Covid 19 measures and Brexit. click here to view.
Citizens Advice Bureau – Current Contact Information.
Gloucestershire County Council – Covid 19 Mobile Testing Units – Location Information
If you have symptoms of Covid-19, you can get a free NHS test. Follow link for weekly test unit locations – click here for location details.
Covid 19 information for carers from the Gloucestershire Care Hub. Please share with carers you may be in contact with. Click here for information.
If you, or anybody you know, is a carer and not already registered with the Carers Hub please contact email@example.com or call 0300 111 9000 for information and help.
Forest of Dean District Council:
Food bank – Tele[phone number 07775 265263. Email address. firstname.lastname@example.org .
Baby bank – Telephone number 07870 286268. Email address. email@example.com .
Age UK – Telephone number 0800 678 1602. Email address. https://www.ageuk.org.uk/gloucestershire/our-services/coronavirus-covid-19-and-older-people/ .
Gloucestershire County Council
- Headlines 13 August 2021. Click here for latest news.
- Community support news – help hub launched to support residents
- Gloucestershire’s councils and partners have created a community help hub to connect local people who need help, with others who can provide the support they need.
- To read more please click this link.
- People can now register to the county’s community help hub by calling 01452 583519 Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5pm, as well as online at www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/helphub .
- Please click here to see flyer from ‘The Long Table’ (a community interest company) which is offering a delivered meals service as part of the Covid-19 response.